Online Sales: Amazon & Ebay Purchases & Warranty
Light & Motion warranties all lights for 2 years so long as the purchase was made from an Authorized Light & Motion Dealer. A limited warranty of 90 days exists for batteries, which includes lights with integrated batteries as well as external battery packs.
The online market can sometimes get a little tricky as to which dealers are authorized and which aren't. Some things to look for are:
- Deep discounts. All authorized dealers are required to sell our current line of products at authorized pricing so if the light is deeply discounted it should raise a red flag.
- Used products do not carry the Warranty (second-hand purchases)
- Most re-sellers on Ebay are NOT Authorized Dealers
- Amazon Sellers should list their Company Information and you can look up the shop on our Dealer Locator to determine if they are Authorized.
- If you're having trouble determining if a re-seller is Authorized or not feel free to submit a Support Ticket with a link to the information and we can tell you if the purchase will carry the 2-year warranty: https://lightmotion.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new