VIS 180 USE
The Vis 180 tail light has four settings: high pulse, low pulse, high solid, and paceline (for riding with others). Cycling through these different functions is easy!
- To turn your light on simply press the power button once
- To cycle through the different lights click the power button once again and your light will go from high pulse, low pulse, high solid, to paceline, and repeat.
- To power off your light hold the power button for 1 second.
LOW BATTERY WARNING
When the battery of your light has reached 5-10% the light will automatically drop down into Paceline mode to preserve battery life.
AUTO SHUTOFF FEATURE
When your battery is dead, the light shut off.
CHARGING YOUR VIS 180
- Plug the USB charging cable into an appropriate USB port on your computer or wall adapter.
- Attach the USB cable to the appropriate charging port on your VIS 180.
- Once the battery is attached to the USB charger, the Vis 180 will display a flashing red, amber, or green LED indicating the level of charge as shown below. The Vis 180 Micro will flash the amber side light while it is charging
- Vis 180: when the LED indicator remains a constant green, the battery is fully charged. Vis 180 Micro: when the yellow side light stops blinking, the battery is fully charged.
The VIS 180 will charge from depleted to full in about 5 hours (2.5 hours for the VIS 180 Micro).
Vis 180 INDICATOR DURING CHARGE: Vis 180 INDICATOR DURING DISCHARGE:
0-25%: pulsing red 100-50%: solid green
25-50%: pulsing amber 50-25%: solid amber
50-99%: pulsing green 25-10%: solid red
100%: solid green 10-0%: flashing red
LITHIUM ION BATTERY TIPS
The Lithium-Ion battery contained in your light will power you through many hundreds of rides and will serve you well if you care for it properly. The battery may lose charge slowly over time, and damage can occur if it drains too far, so follow these simple rules:
- Don’t store the battery dead. Charge it up after you ride!
- Charge before your ride if it’s been in stored away for a while.
For long term storage, charge your battery every 6 months.